Ergonomic Office Furniture in El Paso
Comfort & Functionality With The Body In Mind
Ergonomic office furniture has the human body in mind. These pieces of furniture are designed to bring more comfort, and their designs are meant to help prevent injuries. If you sit at a desk for hours every day of the week, then your spine, wrists, neck, and even legs can be at risk of musculoskeletal problems. With ergonomic office furniture, you can avoid these injuries and have a healthy office lifestyle. At Indoff Commercial Interiors, we proudly offer the leading ergonomic products and furniture on the market. Call us today to learn more about what we have to offer.
Why Employers Should Be Aware of Ergonomic Office Furniture
Investing in ergonomic chairs and desks can do wonders for team productivity. When sitting for extended periods of time, many office workers experience back and neck discomfort that can result in chronic health conditions.
As an employer, protecting your staff’s health and improving their comfort should be at the top of your list of concerts. By making the switch to ergonomic office furniture, you can keep your staff happy and healthy. With the right furniture, your employees can avoid body pain, arthritis, and poor blood pressure.
Available Ergonomic Furniture
- Ergonomic office chairs are essential when it comes to health and comfort. Unlike other options, ergonomic chairs are designed to keep your back, neck, and body aligned properly for extended periods of time. Normal chairs have fixed armrests and back supports with very limited ranges of motion to adjust to your body type. Ergonomic office furniture has adjustable parts for your arms, back, and neck to keep your body properly aligned.
- We have a wide selection of ergonomic office desks that can match every office need and space. We offer rising desks with adjustable height features so you can sit, stand, and have your desk meet your body type.
Recycled / Used Furniture
- Our selection of recycled and used items also includes many ergonomic options to choose from for any office environment. Recycled and used options are perfect for start-ups and office replacements. This can be ideal for saving money, time, and having a wider selection in your office.
The Many Benefits of Ergonomic Office Furniture
According to the CDC, musculoskeletal disorders account for almost 70 million annual physician office visits in the United States alone. Workers who sit for 8 hours a day or longer are more likely to develop some form of musculoskeletal disorder. In order to avoid this outcome, you can consider ergonomic office furniture as it yields many benefits for yourself and your staff. We’ve compiled a few examples of the benefits below.
Enhance Employee Health and Well-Being
- By providing your employees with more intuitive furniture, they’ll have more freedom of movement and options as they work. Nurturing physical health this way will naturally improve your workplace’s well-being while also boosting retention and creating more positivity overall.
- Simply put, when someone is more comfortable, they’ll produce better work. Bringing ergonomic furniture into the workplace will reduce the discomfort that leads to frustration, distraction, and possibly even absences due to unsatisfactory working conditions.
Indoff Commercial Interiors is Ready To Transform Your Office
If you’re ready to transform your office space, you can rely on Indoff Commercial Interiors. Our clients can come to us for all of their office furniture needs. We have products that range from bookcases and shelving to credenza desks! We can also assist you with office space planning and reupholstering. Give us a call today to find out more about how we can transform your office space!